If you're looking for the most flexible entry-level open water swimming wetsuit to help you transition from pool swimming to open water.
- Flexibility: The all new Equip now features 1.5mm arms and shoulders and with the superior InfinitySkin lining this suit now achieves a range of motion and flexibility previously associated only with intermediate level wetsuits.
- Buoyancy: An even further enlarged 4mm SCS 39cell Yamamoto front panel extending from chest to below the knee, paired with a 4mm lower back panel provides buoyancy and refines body positioning in the water.
- Speed: A front body of fully SCS-coated 39cell Yamamoto neoprene reduces friction while you swim, with the result being you go faster! A larger jersey panel at the back of the legs makes this suit super quick to get off in transition, saving you time where it counts.
- Comfort: Refined panel construction with less seams now means greater stretch and comfort has been acheived in this Equip wetsuit.
- Yamamoto: The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 39 Cell: Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- SCS: Acting as a coating over closed-cell neoprene, Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. The micro-cell structure of the SCS coating repels water when in contact with air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with water. Less friction = more speed!
- Hydrolite: HydroLite panels make transition that extra bit faster using the super fast SCS (Nano ICE in the Predator) which combined with a special lining which absorbs less water to improve buoyancy while also being extremely sleek -making the suit fast to remove in transition saving you precious seconds.
- Infinity skin: It’s what’s on the inside that counts and Orca’s unique InfinitySkin lining plays an integral part in the unbelievable flexibility of our top end wetsuits. Constructed from a high stretch nylon, InfinitySkin is strategically placed where ultimate stretch is required and allows the wetsuit to move dynamically through your swim stroke.